If an item is in stock, it typically ships within 5 days and arrives within 5 days of shipping. Because products are hand made, they take some time to create. When items are out of stock, we don’t take it off the site, but put the item directly into back-order. Please check the item description, which will say when it’s expected to ship.
If your item is in stock, it could take up to five days for processing and packaging before it’s shipped with three-day shipping. Please go to the product page to make sure that your selection is not a preorder item or on backorder. You will receive a text or email with tracking information once your item ships.
- Shipping cost is generally determined by dimensional weight and location.
- Shipping rates are lowest available; we are unable to offer any lower rates than what is listed at checkout.
- Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery which is not covered in our shipping rates.
- Expedition Subsahara cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment, Expedition Subsahara will not grant refunds of any kind.